A great opportunity has become available to join a well established practice in Singleton.
ABOUT THE PRACTICE:
- The Practice is located in Singleton (Hunter Valley), is within 1 hour driving distance from Newcastle.
- The Practice is very well established for 40 years at the same location with very stable and loyal database of patients.
- The Practice currently operates 4 days in a week from 9am-5pm.
- The Practice is computerized and has professional and well trained staff.
- The Practice provides a full range of general dental treatments including Molar Endo, Extractions, Crown & Bridges.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- The Locum Position has become available due to the Dentist going on Maternity Leave.
- The Position commences around Mid October 2014 for 3-4 days per week.
- The position is for 6-7 months with a view to become Permanent.
- You must be able to work on all Saturdays. Weekdays are negotiable.
- The engagement will be by contract and payment is between 35%-45% in line with your experience, skills (gross less lab fees).
** The Position is NOT suitable for fresh graduates **
ABOUT YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery qualification or equivalent qualification
- Current Registration to practice through AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years experience in Australia
- Be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident or hold the relevant visa for employment in Australia
- You will be the sole Dentist at the Practice. Thus, you should be able to work independently without any mentorship or clinical support/supervision.
For more information contact (02) 9009 5120 or jobs[at]dnahealthstaff.com.au
Date posted – 24/09/2014
Dentist required to work across multiple practices located in Southeast Qld. Minimum two years of AUSTRALIAN experience required for this position. Please do not apply if this basic criteria is not met.
Our group has 14 dentists across 6 locations and is looking to add another experienced dentist into the group. Evening work required as all our practices are open until 8pm.
Digital imaging including opg, rotary endo, overhead TVs, modern fit-outs at all locations. Two of our practices have conebeam and cerec omnicam with most practices in the group earmarked for cerec in the coming year. We perform all areas of dentistry including implants, surgically impacted 8s, orthodontics and pediatrics as well as providing treatment under general anaesthetic. Excellent opportunity for the right applicant to join a modern, progressive group which embraces technology and continuing education to deliver the best possible outcomes for patients.
Remuneration initially will be 35% including super. Please email to dentaljobapply[at]gmail.com.
Date posted – 08/09/2014
We are looking for a motivated dentist to join our busy practice located 2 hours from Canberra. All levels of experience will be considered. For more information, please contact cowradental[at]gmail.com.
We are looking for a motivated and professional dentist to join our busy practice located 1.5 hours west of Brisbane. All levels of experience will be considered. Full mentoring and support will be provided to the successful applicant. For more information, please contact dentistqld[at]gmail.com
Date posted – 03/07/2014
We are looking for an experienced Ortho to join a group practice near perth and WA surrounds. You should be a specialist registered dentist working in Australia or have the ability to gain this registration as an Orthodontist. For more information contact iain[at]e-dental.com.au
Date posted – 01/07/2014
We are looking at hiring a practise manager at our dental surgery. We hire for personality and character and train for skills. Experience in a dental setting an added bonus. Applicant needs to have good interpersonal skills, a team player and very organised. Fore more information contact 0452 633 384 or josh4tina[at]gmail.com
Date posted – 20/06/2014
Busy practice located in Griffith NSW requires a new graduate dentist for immediate start. The successful applicant must have a caring nature, an excellent work ethic, be confident and have the ability to effectively communicate with patients. Our clinic has built an excellent reputation by putting our patients needs first and we are only considering someone who will uphold this philosophy.
Full mentoring and support will be provided to the successful applicant. Remuneration in the first year will be an hourly rate based on the competency of the successful candidate. (above NSW government pay rate for new grads) 34+ hours a week. Further remuneration options will be negotiated after 12 months.
Accommodation is also available if desired. Please email resumes with a cover letter to ajdresume[at]gmail.com
Date posted – 19/03/2014
City Dentists (NT) is an established solo-chair practice based in the Darwin CBD. Currently looking for a dentist to work Tuesday and Thursday ONLY. Hours are negotiable on these days. Please forward all applications with current CV to the Practice Manager. For more information email rtonga[at]dcmedicalcentre.com.au
Date posted – 19/03/2014
Growing practice in Adelaide CBD is looking for a part time experienced dentist to join us. Package is based on experience. Fore more information contact 0432715849 or emily00520[at]hotmail.com.
Date posted – 30/01/2014
Extremely busy practices located in Ipswich require a new graduate dentist for immediate start. You will be working across two practices with many experienced dentists who are more than happy to provide mentoring and support to the successful applicant.
We perform all areas of dentistry including advanced oral surgery (impacted wisdom teeth, dental implants), orthodontics (conventional and invisalign). We have digital imaging and are in the process of installing OPG and Conebeam facilities at the practices.
The successful applicant must have a caring nature and an excellent work ethic. Our surgeries have built an excellent reputation in the communities by putting our patients needs first and we would like to hire someone to uphold these philosophies.
Remuneration in the first year will be an hourly rate similar to Qld Government Pay rates for new grads. 30-38 hours a week. Commission will be negotiated after 12 months. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date posted – 21/01/2014