A Dentist with at least 4 years experience is needed for a new dental clinic located inside a medical centre which is located inside GPT, a busy shopping centre. For more information please contact 0477 477 477 or dralhorani[at]hotmail.com
Date posted – 09/02/2015
Looking for Subcontractor/Locum Dentist. Prefer experience 1 year. But will consider new graduates with proficient clinical skills. May require hand skill and treatment planning assessments.
Part time/Full time Monday – Saturday. Treat it like your own private practice – great opportunity to expand skills and knowledge. Willing to discuss terms. Please contact admin[at]bendigodentists.com.au
Date posted – 15/01/2015
We require an experienced full time Dentist for a busy Adelaide practice situated in the CBD. We are General Hi Tec Dentists with two chairs and a high volume of crown and bridge work.
Excellent communication skills are necessary for this position and a solid Dental background. Opportunity to receive a high income and to invest in the business. For more information contact yourdentalfuture[at]gmail.com
Date posted – 08/12/2014
A dentist required for Melbourne locations. Immediate start available. Minimum 1 year experience. Part time or Full time available. For more information contact 1300 661 159 or nicolepsar[at]hotmail.com
Date posted – 08/12/2014
Full Time Dentist required to take over the full book of a retiring dentist. There will be a transition period with the retiring dentist reducing hours and also further mentoring will be available from another experienced dentist. The practice covers all facets of dentistry including implants (surgical & restoration), molar endodontics and invisalign orthodontics.
Candidates must be prepared to move to the Tamworth area. Assistance with accommodation may be possible. There is a genuine opportunity for partnership for the right applicant in due course. Start date February 2015. Please send resume via email to reception[at]completedental.net.au
Date posted – 05/12/2014
Experienced dentist needed for an immediate start in our very busy Cairns practice, full time position and part time position available. Must have at least 3 years Australian experience. Not suitable for new graduates. Candidates must be able to perform all aspects of dentistry including molar endodontics, crowns/bridges etc.
Must also be able to work on their own as the successful candidate will be head of our Cairns clinic. Remuneration will be based on experience/performance. For more information contact info[at]olofdental.com.au
Date posted – 13/11/2014
A great opportunity has become available to join a well established practice in Singleton.
ABOUT THE PRACTICE:
- The Practice is located in Singleton (Hunter Valley), is within 1 hour driving distance from Newcastle.
- The Practice is very well established for 40 years at the same location with very stable and loyal database of patients.
- The Practice currently operates 4 days in a week from 9am-5pm.
- The Practice is computerized and has professional and well trained staff.
- The Practice provides a full range of general dental treatments including Molar Endo, Extractions, Crown & Bridges.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- The Locum Position has become available due to the Dentist going on Maternity Leave.
- The Position commences around Mid October 2014 for 3-4 days per week.
- The position is for 6-7 months with a view to become Permanent.
- You must be able to work on all Saturdays. Weekdays are negotiable.
- The engagement will be by contract and payment is between 35%-45% in line with your experience, skills (gross less lab fees).
** The Position is NOT suitable for fresh graduates **
ABOUT YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery qualification or equivalent qualification
- Current Registration to practice through AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years experience in Australia
- Be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident or hold the relevant visa for employment in Australia
- You will be the sole Dentist at the Practice. Thus, you should be able to work independently without any mentorship or clinical support/supervision.
For more information contact (02) 9009 5120 or jobs[at]dnahealthstaff.com.au
Date posted – 24/09/2014
Dentist required to work across multiple practices located in Southeast Qld. Minimum two years of AUSTRALIAN experience required for this position. Please do not apply if this basic criteria is not met.
Our group has 14 dentists across 6 locations and is looking to add another experienced dentist into the group. Evening work required as all our practices are open until 8pm.
Digital imaging including opg, rotary endo, overhead TVs, modern fit-outs at all locations. Two of our practices have conebeam and cerec omnicam with most practices in the group earmarked for cerec in the coming year. We perform all areas of dentistry including implants, surgically impacted 8s, orthodontics and pediatrics as well as providing treatment under general anaesthetic. Excellent opportunity for the right applicant to join a modern, progressive group which embraces technology and continuing education to deliver the best possible outcomes for patients.
Remuneration initially will be 35% including super. Please email to dentaljobapply[at]gmail.com.
Date posted – 08/09/2014
We are looking for a motivated dentist to join our busy practice located 2 hours from Canberra. All levels of experience will be considered. For more information, please contact cowradental[at]gmail.com.
We are looking for a motivated and professional dentist to join our busy practice located 1.5 hours west of Brisbane. All levels of experience will be considered. Full mentoring and support will be provided to the successful applicant. For more information, please contact dentistqld[at]gmail.com
Date posted – 03/07/2014
We are looking for an experienced Ortho to join a group practice near perth and WA surrounds. You should be a specialist registered dentist working in Australia or have the ability to gain this registration as an Orthodontist. For more information contact iain[at]e-dental.com.au
Date posted – 01/07/2014
We are looking at hiring a practise manager at our dental surgery. We hire for personality and character and train for skills. Experience in a dental setting an added bonus. Applicant needs to have good interpersonal skills, a team player and very organised. Fore more information contact 0452 633 384 or josh4tina[at]gmail.com
Date posted – 20/06/2014