NSW, Tumut | Great country location NSW – Snowy Mountains
Well established busy private practice of 14 years; only physiotherapy practice within a 100km radius, offering a variety of services to a varied clientele. Currently 2 + FTE. 3 treatment rooms plus gym with option to buy premises. Great relationship with local referrers and specialists. Fantastic country town with great facilities for families and singles. Owner is selling due to family commitments but available as practitioner. Partnership also an option. For more information contact 1300 652 361 or sales[at]idealpractice.com.au
Date posted – 19/08/2014
NSW, Wallsend | Long established practice for Sale or Lease
Newcastle suburban practice established in 1983. Owner now looking towards retirement. This practice has 3 treatment rooms and a waiting room. It is in a 2 storey house and the upstairs section is currently leased to a psychologist, however it could be used as accommodation for a single person.
Primarily manual therapy and orthopedic in orientation. This practice employs 2 part-time physiotherapists but there is plenty of opportunity for expansion. 150 car parks at front door. All financial details available. Principal prepared to work through a changeover period. A sale would be preferable but leasing is a possibility. For more information contact 0417 451 656.
Date posted – 18/08/2014
QLD, Charters Towers | Physiotherapy, Massage, Exercise Physiology. No local competition.
Practice currently runs with 3 practitioners, owner only part time and now relocating. Modern large premises, in-house rehab gym, 7 treatment rooms, for lease or sale. For more information 1300 652 361 or sales[at]idealpractice.com.au.
Date posted – 13/08/2014
QLD, Jimboomba | 50km south of Brisbane, convenient shopping centre location
Strong reputation and referral network to local medical and healthcare practices. Over 9,000 clients on database. Plenty of room for growth. Seller willing to assist in handover if required. For more information contact 1300 652 361 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date posted – 13/08/2014
SA, North Adelaide | Successful practice ideally located in medical centre in City Fringe
Solid business foundation with room for growth.
- Database of over 2,000 patients.
- 6 treatment rooms plus Pilates studio.
- Practice website.
- Highly skilled team of practitioners and office staff ready to stay on.
- Long term lease guaranteed.
For more information contact 1300 652 361 or email@example.com
Date posted – 05/06/2014
QLD, Brisbane | Physiotherapy practice in regional Queensland
Very well established country practice with over 25 years of experience delivering a great service to a thriving township. Personal circumstances have forced this immediate sale, which presents a brilliant opportunity for a motivated Physiotherapist.
The location is perfect and the purchase of the property can also be negotiated, otherwise a very reasonable lease will be available. This business has a very strong reputation throughout the local community with potential to expand even further. Services include both physiotherapy and massage.
All equipment is in good condition and presents a superb walk in walk out opportunity. Principal will consider staying on for a short period of time for a smooth transition. 2012 turnover was $418,000, 2013 was $425k and 2014 is on track for very similar figures. Asking price is very affordable!
For more information contact us ASAP at dustin[at]e-dental.com.au
Date posted – 19/05/2015
SA, Renmark | Physiotherapy Practice for Sale
Long established practice in CBD of Renmark.
- 5 treatment room site (long lease available) with modern equipment all included in price with no outstanding leases.
- Large database of clients with strong referral base from GP clinic in township and visiting Orthopaedic surgeons.
- Excellent ongoing contract with local hospital including service to largest aged care facility in Riverland.
- Primary industry is the main economy of the Riverland area with Vineyards, Wineries, Stonefruit, Citrus and Almonds, hence a constant stream of work for our clinic
- High sporting participation area covering most major sports with clinic providing coverage to multiple sports for many years
- Strong links with local Rec Centre which has heated hydro pool (only such facility in Riverland region)
- Last 3 years gross income average $430K
- A highly attractive town with excellent recreational facilities including river pursuits, sporting clubs, bush and trail walking. A very relaxing easy going lifestyle with a warm and friendly community.
For more information contact Anthony 0417 882 852.
Date posted – 05/05/2014
VIC, Blackburn Melbourne | Physio Practice For Sale
Long established Physio Practice located in blue chip inner Melbourne suburb. High % private clients, large database with great return, excellent referrals from local GP’s.
- Modern & up to date equipment.
- Open Plan and private rooms; Staff office
- Clinical Pilates equipment included (DMA Trap table & reformer)
- 150sqm – 6 bed + open space for rehab
- Avg $500K+ Gross Income past 6 years
- All Plant & Equipment included – replacement value over 120K
- Over 15 years trading
For more information contact 0411 748 790 or pat[at]physioaccountant.com.au
Date posted – 28/04/2014
NSW, Lithgow | Established practice of 32 years in country NSW, owner retiring
Database contains over 6,000 contacts. Excellent retention rate. Regular referrals from GPs. Great opportunity for growth. Experienced and dedicated staff ready to stay on. Long term lease available. For more information contact 1300 652 361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date posted – 11/04/2014
QLD, Tin Can Bay | Physio practice for sale
- Sole trader practice established 10 years.
- Servicing three coastal communities pop. approx.10,000
- Practice ground floor two storey freehold house, upper level 3 bedroom home.
For more information contact tcbphysio[at]bigpond.com.
Date posted – 07/04/2014
QLD, Bowen Hills | Opportunity for entrepeneurial physiotherapists wanting to start their own business within an Anytime Fitness gym
- PREMIUM LOCATION RIGHT OPPOSITE THE ROYAL BRISBANE HOSPITAL
- 2 x OFFICES + RECEPTION AREA AVAILABLE
- ACCESS FOR UP TO 900-1200 GYM CLUB MEMBERS
- ACCESS TO ALL GYM, EQUIPMENT, GUEST LOBBY, STUDIO AND BATHROOM/SHOWER AMNETIES
- ACCESS TO OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOL
- BASIC BILLS INCLUDED (ELECTRICITY, WATER, INTERNET)
For more information contact darryl.perera[at]anytimefitness.com.au or 0425 836 657 or visit www.facebook.com/AnytimeFitnessBowenHills
Date posted – 07/04/2014
NSW, Mid North Coast |Low risk opportunity + great income + beach lifestyle
Sole physiotherapy practice for sale on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW. Rapidly growing business, highly profitable with low running costs. Excellent mix of regular clientele, strong referral base and rapport with local community, doctors and hospitals.
Currently run as 1 physio bed business + equipped Pilates/gym space, 4.5 days per week. Practice size 105 sqm, 2 treatment beds, gym/Pilates space, immaculate equipment and new fit out throughout. Flexible lease agreement with low rent and outgoings. Practice management software, electronic notes and successful web-site.
Business adaptable to suit varied options:
- Continue as sole practitioner, sub-let to other healthcare professionals or expand physios
- Utilise spacious gym/Pilates area and equipment or plenty of space to expand the number of physio beds
Perfectly setup to balance low risk + good income + amazing lifestyle or family factors. Realistically priced business and owner happy to assist in extended handover if required. Regrettable sale – relocation to pursue study.
Financial data will be made available to genuine purchasers only – fully confidential. For more information contact email@example.com.
Date posted – 04/03/2014
QLD | Podiatry Brisbane/Ipswich
Regrettable sale due to upcoming travel plans. Huge growth, referral network and name. Perfect opportunity for new graduate or someone wishing to step into self employment. Almost enough work ready for 2nd pod. Visiting patients in Ipswich and Brisbane. Mobile at present due to demand and rapid growth however most patients not house bound.
Varied caseload, no nursing homes. Possibility to open multiple clinic rooms (requested by more than one surgery). Business equipment, instruments and patient lists included. Price negotiable. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date posted – 14/01/2014