Clinical Lead Role- Aged Care - Permanent Role in South Australia - Sydney, NSW
Salary Type: up to $80 Per hr, Travel Allowance and Temporary accommodation available
Eldercare The Village at Maitland is seeking dedicated and experienced Clinical Leader.
Eldercare is a leading not-for-profit aged care provider in South Australia with in excess of 1600 employees. Our workplace culture embraces teamwork, innovation and a dedication to our purpose of delivering peace of mind with our care.
About the role
- Full-time Registered Nurse Level 2 role
- Non-for-profit salary sacrifice options available
- Located in Maitland, Yorke Peninsula with regional allowance
- Temporary accommodation available
- Utilise your clinical experience and people skills in an engaging leadership position
Eldercare has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse Level 2 to work at our Yorke Peninsula residential aged care facility located in Maitland (The Village). This facility is located in country South Australia approximately 2 hours’ drive from Adelaide.
As Clinical Leader, you will be an integral part of our site management team. You will have the opportunity to work closely with staff, residents and families with the support of our Clinical Care Manager and Site Operations Manager.
With sound clinical experience, you will have a pivotal role in ensuring the delivery of high quality, individualised nursing care to our residents. You will actively lead and mentor staff, ensuring that each team member is equipped and empowered to deliver the best resident-focused care. Eldercare offers a well-supported working environment where high standards of employee performance and resident care are consistently maintained.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Clinical experience as a Registered Nurse
- A Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent qualification, including a current AHPRA registration
- A genuine passion for providing individualised clinical care to support ageing in place
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with staff, residents and their families
If you want to join our inspiring team, we can offer you:
- Attractive staff benefits such as salary sacrificing
- Regional allowance and temporary accommodation available
- Ongoing professional development in a caring environment
- Exceptional centralised support for operational areas including Palliative Care, Continuous Improvement, Rostering, Human Resources and Work Health Safety
Eldercare encourage you to apply if you are a committed and results-driven individual who is passionate about delivering high-quality outcomes whilst modelling the behaviours underpinning Eldercare’s values of respect, accountability and connection.