Consultant Child Psychiatrist - Northern Sydney Region, NSW - Sydney, NSW
Salary Type: $300,000 - $450,000 p.a. + relocation allowance
What’s on offer…
- A package of $300,000 – $450,000 p.a. + generous relocation allowance for the family
- Supportive and experienced mental health team
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Close to Sydney CBD and a large international airport
- Easy access to surfing beaches, stunning harbourside areas, national parks, world class entertainment venues, and iconic structures including Sydney’s Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
- Quality private and state-run schools for your child’s thriving education
- Permanent residency application support
About the role…
This position is associated with a major metropolitan teaching hospital assisting children, adolescents and their families living with significant mental health, behaviour, emotional and relationship difficulties. As the successful applicant you will be working in a specialised psychiatry inpatient unit with child patients who require inpatient support to manage their mental illness.
Responsibilities of this role include clinical management of patients, providing leadership to the multidisciplinary team, supporting clinical teaching and supervision of junior doctors, students and other medical personnel, and acting in a consultation liaison capacity. Additionally, you will be required to participate in research and quality service improvement activities and take part in an on-call roster.
This position is based in a northern suburb of Sydney. The area offers a diverse mix of cultures, an abundance of sporting and recreational options, large and boutique shopping outlets, multicultural restaurants, and a supportive community spirit. Visitors and locals can enjoy bushland areas and waterways, and over 130 beautiful parks, playgrounds and gardens. The area also boasts a reliable and well-maintained transport system, making it easier for you to enjoy your surrounding environment.
Relocating to Australia? What support we can offer you…
- Forget Government Job Boards – We know our hospitals. We provide you with exclusive Psychiatrist job vacancies and direct link-ups with Mental Health Dept. Directors
- Our recruitment service is FREE and personalised to your career and location requirements
- Psychiatrist Peer to Peer Group Support with the RANZCP Specialist Assessment and Medical Board Applications
- All Job applications prepared and submitted by our recruitment team.
- Registered Migration Agent advice and support
Sound Like You?
Contact Jonathan Richards, your Psychiatry Recruitment Specialist to find out more about this role and all it has to offer.
About Jonathan Richards
“I have 15+ years’ experience connecting Psychiatrists with the best job opportunities across Australia. It is my passion and privilege to ensure you are being provided with the best recruitment services available.”Enquire now