Consultant Geriatrician - South Australia, SA
Salary Type: Salary package up to $778,921 p.a
Looking for a change of scene? Would you like to work within a state that has great beaches, wine regions, an abundance of exciting cultural events and known as the “festival state” of Australia.
Salary package up to $778,921 p.
Geriatrics Service Area provides comprehensive geriatric medicine service. These services include, but will not be restricted to:
- Geriatric Evaluation and Management Unit
- Community based Older Persons Health Service
- Inpatient acute care of older people services
- Inpatient geriatric consultative services.
- Rural Consultative and Outpatient
- Care Awaiting Placement
- Contribute to the provision of high standard clinical services!
- Contribute to teaching/training at undergraduates and postgraduate levels.
- Participate in research.
Nestled between the hills and the ocean, this City is quickly becoming the lifestyle capital of Australia. Already celebrated for its wine and food culture, this elegant city is undergoing a rapid transformation with a burgeoning small-bar scene, world-class festivals, and amazing eco-adventures.
This elegant city is known for its colonial stone architecture, expansive parklands, lively festivals, and incredible sense of space. Explore the museums and libraries of North Terrace, dine on dedicated ‘eat streets’ or picnic in gardens that sprawl over almost half the city.
Just beyond the city centre you’ll find the picturesque Hills and the world-class wineries of the Barossa Valley.
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent
Appropriate Specialist Qualifications and registrable with the Medical Board of Australia as a Medical Practitioner with Specialist registration; or another qualification as defined in the SA Medical Officers Award.
- Demonstrated clinical excellence in Geriatric Medicine.
- Demonstrated professional integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable to change.
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- A unique challenge
- Supportive team
How do I Apply:
Please forward your resume to Nicki Wade at email@example.com.
For more information about this and other opportunities and a confidential discussion call Nicki on 0401010048.