Consultant Old Age Psychiatrist - South Melbourne, VIC
Salary Type: $300,000 - $400,000 p.a. + relocation allowance
What’s on offer…
- A package of $300,000 – $400,000 p.a. + generous relocation allowance
- Clinical leadership role – Older Adults Community Mental Health
- Values driven health service
- Staff access to health and wellbeing programs
- Easy access to Melbourne CBD and an international airport
- Close to restaurants and world class entertainment and sporting venues
- Leading private and state-run schools for your child’s education
- Permanent residency support
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to provide clinical leadership to a community team responsible for providing mental health treatment and care to adults aged over 65, who are experiencing psychological disorders, mental illness and have aged related physical co-morbidities. You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary, integrated, community-based team providing outreach services through the provision of assessment, primary and secondary consultation and case management. These outreach services are provided to older adults living at home or within residential aged care facilities.
Additional responsibilities associated with the role include supporting academic, research, education, training, and supervision at undergraduate & postgraduate levels and contributing to ongoing quality service improvement activities.
Relocating to Australia? What support we can offer you…
- Forget Government Job Boards – We know our hospitals. We provide you with exclusive Psychiatrist job vacancies and direct link-ups with Mental Health Dept. Directors
- Our recruitment service is FREE and personalised to your career and location requirements
- Psychiatrist Peer to Peer Group Support with the RANZCP Specialist Assessment and Medical Board Applications
- All Job applications prepared and submitted by our recruitment team
- Support with enrolling your children into leading private or state schools
- Registered Migration Agent advice and support
Sound Like You?
Contact Jonathan Richards, your Psychiatry Recruitment Specialist to find out more about this role and all it has to offer.
About Jonathan Richards
“I have 15+ years’ experience connecting Psychiatrists with the best job opportunities across Australia. It is my passion and privilege to ensure you are being provided with the best recruitment services available.”Enquire now