Consultant Psychiatrist - Brisbane, QLD
Salary Type: $350,000 - $500,000 p.a. + relocation allowance
What’s on offer…
- A package of $350,000 – $500,000 p.a. + generous relocation allowance
- Permanent full-time general adult role
- Progressive and supportive workplace
- Rewarding career development opportunities
- Close to Brisbane CBD and large city facilities
- Easy access to Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast beaches
- Leading private and state-run schools for your child’s education
- Permanent residency support
About the Role
The successful applicant will be joining a reputable health service in Brisbane’s north region. This health service holds responsibility for delivering mental health and alcohol and other drug services to support people with severe and complex mental health needs. Treatment and care are delivered via a recovery- focused and collaborative approach which is inclusive of both the patient and family members. Services are delivered across a variety of locations including hospital inpatient, community and specialist residential settings.
Responsibilities associated with this role include providing clinical treatment and care within a multidisciplinary clinical team whilst upholding the values of the Health Service, these being respect, teamwork, compassion, high performance and integrity. In addition to providing high quality services, you will also be required to supervise and teach registrar, junior medical staff and medical students, support quality improvement and evaluation measures, participate in research activities and take part in the on-call roster.
Relocating to Australia? What support we can offer you…
- Forget Government Job Boards – We know our hospitals. We provide you with exclusive Psychiatrist job vacancies and direct link-ups with Mental Health Dept. Directors
- Our recruitment service is FREE and personalised to your career and location requirements
- Psychiatrist Peer to Peer Group Support with the RANZCP Specialist Assessment and Medical Board Applications
- All Job applications prepared and submitted by our recruitment team.
- Support with enrolling your children into leading performing private or state schools
- Registered Migration Agent advice and support
Sound Like You?
Contact Jonathan Richards, your Psychiatry Recruitment Specialist, to find out more about this role and all it has to offer.
About Jonathan Richards
“I have 15+ years’ experience connecting Psychiatrists with the best job opportunities across Australia. It is my passion and privilege to ensure you are being provided with the best recruitment services available.”Enquire now