Consultant Psychiatrist - Community - Ballarat, VIC
Salary Type: $300,000 - $400,000 p.a. + generous relocation allowance
What’s on offer…
- A package of $300,000 – $400,000 p.a. + generous relocation allowance
- Permanent full-time role working across community psychiatric services
- Clinical leadership responsibilities
- Large regional city boasting an art gallery, theatre events and boutique shopping
- Close to botanical gardens, a wildlife park and tramway museum
- Located approximately 1.5 hours’ drive from Melbourne
- Leading private and state-run schools for your child’s education
- Permanent residency support
About the Role
This role can be found in western Victoria’s fastest growing inland city. The area offers easy access to Melbourne, Geelong and Bendigo and boasts some of Australia’s most significant heritage buildings and natural landscapes.
As the successful applicant, you will be joining a dynamic mental health service striving to deliver the highest standards of treatment and care while maintaining a commitment to continually improving and developing the clinical environment.
The role will see you working in the community, inpatient and consultation liaison teams providing contemporary best practice, evidence-based, family-inclusive services within a multidisciplinary team framework. You will be responsible for leading the overall provision of clinical care to clients of the service from intake through to closure. Additional responsibilities include participation in the on-call roster, supervision and training of junior medical staff and students, participation in relevant decision-making groups/committees, development of policy and procedures including clinical practice guidelines, and participation in research activities.
Relocating to Australia? What support we can offer you…
- Forget Government Job Boards – We know our hospitals. We provide you with exclusive Psychiatrist job vacancies and direct link-ups with Mental Health Dept. Directors
- Our recruitment service is FREE and personalised to your career and location requirements
- Psychiatrist Peer to Peer Group Support with the RANZCP Specialist Assessment and Medical Board Applications
- All Job applications prepared and submitted by our recruitment team
- Support with enrolling your children into leading private or state schools
- Registered Migration Agent advice and support
Sound Like You?
Contact Jonathan Richards, your Psychiatry Recruitment Specialist to find out more about this role and all it has to offer.
About Jonathan Richards
“I have 15+ years’ experience connecting Psychiatrists with the best job opportunities across Australia. It is my passion and privilege to ensure you are being provided with the best recruitment services available.”Enquire now