Consultant Psychiatrist - Emergency Psychiatry - Sydney, NSW
Salary Type: $300,000 - $450,000 p.a + generous relocation allowance
What’s on offer…
- A package of $300,000 – $450,000 p.a + generous relocation allowance
- 40-hour working week – allowing quality time with family and friends
- High performing & supportive team
- Close to Sydney CBD and an international airport
- Sought-after location with easy access to fine dining, entertainment and sporting venues, beaches and diverse shopping outlets
- Quality private and state-run schools for your child’s education
- Permanent residency support
About the Role
This is your opportunity to work in a well-established psychiatric emergency service in the Sydney region. The successful applicant will be conducting acute assessments of patients who either self-present to the emergency department or are brought to emergency services by family/friends, or who are referred from a major hospital in the area.
As the successful applicant, your responsibilities include provision of physical and psychiatric investigation and patient treatment, participating in video conferenced emergency assessments for the region, working with a multidisciplinary team, providing specialist psychiatric advice, support and supervision of junior medical staff, and involvement in service planning and evaluation.
Relocating to Australia? What support we can offer you…
- Forget Government Job Boards – We know our hospitals. We provide you with exclusive Psychiatrist job vacancies and direct link-ups with Mental Health Dept. Directors
- Our recruitment service is FREE and personalised to your career and location requirements
- Psychiatrist Peer to Peer Group Support with the RANZCP Specialist Assessment and Medical Board Applications
- All Job applications prepared and submitted by our recruitment team.
- Registered Migration Agent advice and support
Sound Like You?
Contact Jonathan Richards, your Psychiatry Recruitment Specialist to find out more about this role and all it has to offer.
About Jonathan Richards
“I have 15+ years’ experience connecting Psychiatrists with the best job opportunities across Australia. It is my passion and privilege to ensure you are being provided with the best recruitment services available”.Enquire now