Consultant Psychiatrists - Several Positions - East Metro Perth Region, WA - Perth, WA
Salary Type: $350,000 - $500,000 p.a. + generous relocation allowance
What’s on offer…
- A package of $350,000 – $500,000 p.a. + generous relocation allowance
- Several positions available across Youth, Adult, Older Adult, Eating Disorders, Hospital in the Home, and Inpatient Mental Health Services
- Sought-after locations, ideal for individuals and families
- 40-hour working week – perfect for work/life balance
- A range of exciting career development opportunities
- Easy access to Perth CBD and large city facilities
- Enjoy stunning riverside precincts, a diverse range of restaurants offering fresh local produce, cultural & performing art hubs, and a great mix of beautiful parks and sporting opportunities suited to any active person’s lifestyle
- Permanent residency support
About the Hospital and Mental Health Service
These exciting psychiatry positions can be found in the East Metropolitan Perth region. Successful applicants will be joining a large hospital and health service network providing treatment and care to a population of more than 725,500 people.
This progressive health service is committed to delivering high-quality mental health treatment and care through an extensive network of services spanning tertiary, secondary, specialist and community health care facilities. Experienced multidisciplinary teams work collaboratively within a person-centred, recovery-focused framework to deliver exceptional mental health services across inpatient, outpatient and community settings.
The health service proudly boasts a contemporary, supportive, progressive and flexible work environment. The well-being of both patients and staff is a high priority along with developing services to meet the ongoing needs of consumers. Additionally, the health service provides exciting career development opportunities to ensure psychiatry practitioners can achieve their current and future professional career goals.
The East Metropolitan region offers plenty to see and experience including waterfront bars, seafood restaurants, galleries, markets and places of historical interest. You can explore cycle and walking trails lining the Swan River, relax with a picnic in one of the many gorgeous parks, take part in riverside activities, swim at nearby beaches or immerse yourself in an abundance of sporting activities, The area has a well-developed transport system including close proximity to a major international airport, quality housing options, and excellent schools. Being so close to the city of Perth, you can also enjoy world class entertainment venues and a diverse mix of shopping options.
Relocating to Australia? What support we can offer you…
- Forget Government Job Boards – We know our hospitals. We provide you with exclusive Psychiatrist job vacancies and direct link-ups with Mental Health Dept. Directors
- Our recruitment service is FREE and personalised to your career and location requirements
- Psychiatrist Peer to Peer Group Support with the RANZCP Specialist Assessment and Medical Board Applications
- All Job applications prepared and submitted by our recruitment team.
- Support with enrolling your children into leading performing private or state schools
- Registered Migration Agent advice and support
Sound Like You?
Contact Jonathan Richards, your Psychiatry Recruitment Specialist to find out more about these roles and all they have to offer.
About Jonathan Richards
“I have 15+ years’ experience connecting Psychiatrists with the best job opportunities across Australia. It is my passion and privilege to ensure you are being provided with the best recruitment services available.”Enquire now