Consultant/Specialist Paediatrician - Hobart, TAS
Salary Type: Salary package up to $440,00 including allowances!!
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Staff Specialist Paediatrician, who will work as part of the Paediatric team, servicing a population of approximately 116,000.
- Rugged mountains, spectacular wilderness and sparkling highland lakes.
- Coastal location
- Affordable living
- Direct flights
Salary package up to $440,000 including allowances!!
Allowance in lieu of private practice of 35%
Recruitment and Retention allowance of 25%
Professional Development Allowance of up to $24,927 per annum
Fully maintained vehicle or allowance in lieu up to $27,535 per annum
- Contemporary, well equipped work environment
- Flexible work/life balance
- Attractive Salary Package
- Dynamic team environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- You will be joining an established team that is accredited for training in a region coastal setting, providing inpatient/outpatient and outreach services to the community.
This position will be attractive to a highly skilled and motivated medical professional who views challenges as opportunities and is driven by a passion to improve healthcare in the complex world of modern health systems.
The health service has the main acute 160 bed teaching Hospital (with a rural clinical school attached) and a 70 bed Private Hospital, the other acute Hospital is located a short distance away and has 130 beds.
The DoH offers a comprehensive undergraduate and graduate clinical training program, with close ties to the University of Tasmania through the Rural Clinical School. As such, you will be responsible for providing leadership and help with the delivery of the Undergraduate general medical education program
Tasmania has a wide variety of activities and attractions including Camping, Fishing, Gardening, Golf, Wildlife Watching, Walking and Trekking, 4WD Adventures, Diving, Cycling, Kayaking and Canoeing, Surfing, White-water Rafting and Surf Lifesaving.
There are wonderful lifestyle opportunities in this beautiful location.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- FRACP and registered with the Medical Board of Australia
- Team Player
- Dedicated, professional and excellent communication skills.
How do I Apply?
Please forward your resume to Nicki Wade at email@example.com.
For more information about this and other opportunities and a confidential discussion please contact Nicki Wade on 0401010048