Locum Consultant Psychiatrist - Taree, NSW
Salary Range: $2,700 - $2,700
We are seeking motivated and experienced Consultant Psychiatrists to join a great supportive team on the Mid North coast of New South Wales.
We are looking for a Locum doctor at this facility.
- Current registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Fellow with Royal Australia & New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (essential)
- Provide high level of quality clinical care.
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This excellent Private Hospital with good reputation opened its dedicated mental health consulting clinic and inpatient ward in 1997. The mental health unit comprises of single rooms that provide treatment for mood disorders, anxiety, depression and older adult conditions.
Specialised services include:
- Neurostimulation – Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) & Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) for medication resistant depression and severe depression
- Older persons mental health
- Acute adult psychiatry
- Mood disorders, anxiety and depression
- Inpatient therapy programs
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) inpatient and day programs
- CBT-based programs
- A broad range of day therapy programs to support ongoing recovery and wellness
- Outreach programs
Get ready for a transformed medical journey as we double in size within just two years. Cutting-edge facilities, advanced technology, and a commitment to your well-being.
As the major service town for the region, the city has all the facilities, accommodation, restaurants and cafes, farmers markers and activities you need while still within reach of nature’s bounty.
The town is located 16 km from the mouth of the Manning River and it is surrounded by rich rural farmland where dairying, beef cattle and the timber industry still prosper. It is an ideal place to stop and take a leisurely walk along the river or have a picnic in the riverside parklands.
- $2,700 Per Day
- Flexible start date and options to work part-time or fulltime
- Relocation Assistance
- Contemporary, well equipped work environments
- Supportive team
- Flexible work/life balance
How do I Apply?
Please contact Olga Kalenbach on 0413 968 187 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
We have many unadvertised permanent and locum opportunities for Psychiatrists and Psychiatry Registrars.