Locum Hospital Physiotherapist AND Occupational Therapist – community setting - Mildura, VIC
Salary Type: Locum rates + FREE accommodation available + travel
- December/January start dates
- Community caseload, full time Monday – Friday
- Locum rates + FREE accommodation available + travel
Experienced Physiotherapist AND Occupational Therapist required for locum based in regional Victoria, 5 hours from Melbourne. You will work alongside a large allied health team. I have several locums with this service and I have had great feedback, with many choosing to extend their locum!
Physiotherapist role to start ideally in December although an early January start might also be considered. 4-12 weeks in duration.
Occupational Therapist role to start 2nd January. Up to 12 weeks in duration.
This community caseload will cover:
- Transition Care Program, Rehab in the home and Geriatric Evaluation and Monitoring at home.
- Focus on over 65+, home visits, home modifications, ordering equipment, restorative care and supporting patients post discharge from hospital.
- FREE accommodation available
- Locum rates $$
- I’ve had great feedback from current locums!
- This is a service that I work with regularly
This major regional centre offers a vibrant culture filled with city sidewalk cafes and precincts of contemporary restaurants constantly surprise dedicated foodies with their innovative fare, fresh local produce. Enjoy local vineyards, a great climate and fun on the banks of the Murray River.
For more information please contact Rachael – Allied Health Division Lead at CC Medical on 0452 189 556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
My contactable days are Monday – Friday. If you need to contact me over the weekend, please send an email.
Register today for information on all of our vacancies.
View all our vacancies here: www.ccjobs.com.au