Locum Hospital Social Worker - January start date - Young, NSW
Salary Type: Locum and permanent role available
- 8th January start for 8 weeks + possible extension
- Locum and permanent role available
- Graduate or experienced clinicians welcome
New locum with this regional NSW service. The location is based two hours from Canberra and four hours from Sydney. The locum role is to start on 8th January for 8 weeks + possible extension. There is also scope for a locum to permanent arrangement.
The caseload will cover:
- Rural Generalist – mixture of rehabilitation/geriatric/palliative subacute ward, acute referrals, adult community
- Enjoy a positive fun work environment, rewarding role within a public hospital
- Subsidised hospital accommodation available
- Just 2 hours from Orange and Canberra!
- Support available from a Senior Social Worker
- Junior and experienced clinicians welcome to apply!
I have placed multiple locum and permanent allied health clinicians with the service and always get great feedback! Most choose to extend their placement.
- Competitive hourly rate + super + weekly pay
- Heavily subsidised accommodation
- Vibrant allied health team
- Chance to develop your skill set
- Several of my previous locums at this service have stayed long term as they have enjoyed the role and working environment
To apply for this role or to enquire about our other vacancies, please contact Rachael – Allied Health Division Lead at CC Medical on 0452 189 556 or email email@example.com
My contactable days are Monday – Friday. If you need to contact me over the weekend, please send an email.
Register today for information on all of our vacancies.
View all our vacancies here: www.ccjobs.com.au