Locum Occupational Therapist – sole OT vacancy - upto $75 per hour - Robinvale, VIC
Salary Type: Locum rates upto $75 per hour + super
- ASAP start date for 6 months + possible extension
- Rural Generalist inc: outpatients, aged care & community
- Locum rates + accommodation available
Experienced Occupational Therapists required for locum based in regional Victoria. The roles are to start ASAP. You will work alongside a small allied health team. This generalist caseload will cover:
- This role involves re-establishing the OT service – there is strong demand from the community
- Adult and older adult caseload
- Working across outpatients, community, a small amount of aged care with a small amount of acute ward work
- Opportunity for paediatrics if this is an area of interest
- 6 month + commitment for the Occupational Therapy locum. Permanent role also available
You will work alongside a team of other allied health professionals on the team including a Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Exercise Physiologist, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, Qualified Social Worker, Health Promotion Officer and Allied Health Assistants
The region has a strong mix of cultures across Aboriginal, Pacific Islander and Asian. The community is close knit and there are lots of sporting and community events.
FREE accommodation available, some travel assistance and locum rates $$. I’ve had great feedback from previous locums! There is also a permanent opportunities available. Minimum two years experience required.
To apply for this role or to enquire about our other vacancies, please contact Rachael – Allied Health Division Lead at CC Medical on 0452 189 556 or email email@example.com
My contactable days are Monday – Friday. If you need to contact me over the weekend, please send an email.
Register today for information on all of our vacancies.
View all our vacancies here: www.ccjobs.com.au