Locum Senior Hospital Occupational Therapist – January start date - Portland, VIC
Salary Type: Locum rates and travel assistance of $200
- Early January start date until 29th March
- Locum rates and travel assistance of $200
- Coastal VIC location, driving distance to the Great Ocean Road
Locum Senior Hospital Occupational Therapist required for this coastal service. Early January start date until 29th March + possible extension. The role is full time, 80 hours per fortnight. This is a Grade 2 level role, also open to experienced Grade 1 clinicians ready to take the next step. You will cover a caseload, as well as providing supervision and support to junior clinicians.
This coastal Victorian service provides an integrated health service for the community. The hospital was established over 150 years ago on the current site and now provides a comprehensive range of services that include:
- Hospital based Medical and Surgical services, Medical Imaging (Radiology), Pharmacy and Pathology
- A 24/7 Urgent Care Centre for emergency treatment
- Residential aged care for 30 residents
- An extensive range of primary and community services for the local community
- The service employs around 470 staff with an FTE of approximately 290 and has an active volunteer workforce.
You will practice and deliver occupational therapy services across acute, sub-acute, outpatient aged care and community based settings within the service.
Enjoy coastal living and weekend trips along the Great Ocean Road, as well as range of water sports, national parks and outdoor adventures.
To apply for this role or to enquire about our other vacancies, please contact Rachael – Allied Health Division Lead at CC Medical on 0452 189 556 or email email@example.com
My contactable days are Monday – Friday. If you need to contact me over the weekend, please send an email.
Register today for information on all of our vacancies.
View all our vacancies here: www.ccjobs.com.au