Practice in Paradise for sale, Cairns, Far North Queensland
$108,000.00 with equipment, instruments and stocks
Podiatry practice available in the southern corridor of Cairns, operating since 2008. The practice is a sole practitioner working in general, sports, pediatrics and musculoskeletal areas. Re-location to Melbourne for family reasons.
The practice consists of:
• Current lease 2.5 more years, with another 5-year option in place.
• Stand alone practice.
• 2 minutes to Earlville shopping town, a major shopping centre with V-Max available.
• Subletting option written into current lease.
• Complete staff expansion infrastructure design programme written for the practice, included in the asking price.
• Pracsuite system for practice software.
• A Podiatrist and practice manager, both willing to stay on for 3-12 months , if required.
• 20 minutes to an International Airport.
• 2 fully equipped treatment rooms.
• Large architecturally designed practice with high ceilings in the reception area, store room and access to staff and patient rest rooms in the back corridor.
• The practice looks out ever some gorgeous Cairns mountains, with large park directly opposite.
• The practice has its own disabled access car park out front with ramp access for wheelchairs.
• 30,000 cars travel past the front of the complex, which has signage visible to traffic.
• Referral base is well established from local GP’s, Medical specialists, allied health practitioners and Word of mouth.
• The surgery was totally rebuilt in 2016 to allow room for future expansion.
• Biomechanical work load well established, with 3D laser scanning.
• Major growth corridor for Cairns, with new $451 million dollar highway expansion in this corridor just complete, to cope with the growing population in this southern corridor.
• 8 minutes by car to the center of Cairns city.
• Fully booked ahead at least 3 weeks.
• In a health complex including Occupational therapy, NDIS services, Terry White Chemist, Audiology, Sullivan and Nicolaides pathology, Skin cancer clinic and Accountants.
Superb city for bringing up young families, with high quality public and private schools at your door step and a large selection of sublime suburbs to live in and call home. When interviewed and asked for his favorite place in the world, David Attenborough answered “ Far North Queensland”, with no further comment. If you feel that this may suit the needs of your future practice requirements, please contact us on the following email address to arrange further follow up: email@example.com or by phone to Jing Hawke on (07) 40543330. You may visit our website at hip2toe.com.au for more information.
With respect for your enquiries, we would prefer to discuss this opportunity only if your intentions to purchase are of a serious nature, and they will be treated accordingly, including a confidentiality agreement, with full financials available.Enquire now