Registered Nurse – Pre Operative Emergency department Unit Permanent Role ACT - Melbourne C B D, VIC
Salary Type: 72,698 - $97,112 PA Experienced Registered Nurse with Pre Operative experience in an emergency department to work in a tertiary hospital in ACT.
Registered Nurse – Pre Operative Emergency department Unit
Permanent Role Canberra
Salary Range $72,698 – $97,112
About CC Medical
CC Medical is a boutique Medical recruitment company that has been around for over 30 years. I am privileged to work with such a fantastic supportive team of professionals who really know their craft. I’m very proud of our Nursing team who are highly- skilled Health Care professionals nationwide.
CC Medical is proud to collaborate closely with a renowned tertiary hospital, and we’re thrilled to present an enticing opportunity for a Registered Nurse with experience in Pre- Operative in an emergency department. If you’re seeking a role that embodies advancement, diversity, and professional growth, this is the position for you.
The Division of Surgery is responsible for delivering inpatient and outpatients surgical services. The Division includes Surgical Bookings and Pre-Admission Clinic, Anaesthesia, Pain Management Unit, Operating Theatres, Post-Anaesthetic Care Unit, Day Surgery Unit and Admissions / Extended Day Surgery Unit, specialist surgical ward areas, medical and nursing Outpatient services, Shock Trauma Service, Trauma and Orthopaedic Research Unit and Intensive Care Unit.
Under limited direction of the Clinical Nurse Consultant, you will perform the following duties and responsibilities. You will:
- Be responsible for the provision of comprehensive, high-quality care to patients utilising the principles of fair access and equity, patient participation, health promotion and prevention.
- Provides patient care in accordance with relevant legislation, professional standards, and organisational policy within the professional scope of practice of a Registered Nurse.
- Maintain required clinical core competencies and skills, access appropriate education and staff development opportunities.
- Participate in risk assessment, incident and accident reporting and staff development activities such education, policy review and Quality activities, the preceptorship of other staff members and an annual performance review, that aim at improving the level of service to patients and the department.
- Communicate effectively with patients and colleagues utilising well developed verbal, written and technological skills.
- Maintain and promote safe clinical practice and adhere to Infection Control principles and practices.
- Undertake other duties appropriate to this level of classification which contribute to the operation of the organisation.
- City Living without traffic.
- Enjoy competitive pay rates and exceptional working conditions within a prestigious tertiary hospital.
- Salary Packaging with many options that provide full fringe benefits tax concessions.
- Flexible working conditions.
- 11.5% Superannuation.
- Promoting unity and collaboration within the team
Don’t delay book the best contract on offer! Please feel free to send a confidential email to email@example.com or or firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jyothi 0422 142 684 for more information.