Thomastown Physiotherapy is Seeking a Motivated and Enthusiastic Physiotherapist
Located 16kms north of Melbourne’s CBD, Thomastown Physiotherapy, provides the community with in-rooms physiotherapy. We are committed to delivering a high standard of physiotherapy services with an emphasis on current research findings and continuing further education for therapists. We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our team of 5 physios. The role is 5 days/week.
The position is full time, but part time applicants are welcome to apply. There are sessions in an offsite medical centre & in aged care however most hours are in the main practice. Role starts asap.
The main attributes & requirements for this role are:
- Manual and Exercise therapy preferred
- Working with children & police check required
- A solid commitment to growing your clinical skills and knowledge
- Preferably some experience in private practice however as we highly value a positive attitude, exceptional candidates with less experience are welcome to apply
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Has clinical reasoning capacity
- High level time management skills
- Excellent communication skills are essential to motivate clients to achieve their treatment goals.
- A high level of professionalism is required in all aspects of clinical practice including professional correspondence and record-keeping.
- An evidence-based approach to assessment and treatment
- An enthusiasm for learning is also important.
- An interest in teaching and sharing your knowledge
The benefits of joining the team are:
- Exceptional remuneration with a unique package and pay structure to reward the successful applicant the way they deserve
- Offering Hydrotherapy in local pool
- Gym and specialist equipment on site
- We are well respected members of the community and have a strong word of mouth referral basis.
- Specific training and assistance in ongoing development will be provided.
- Mentoring from experienced physios
- Commitment to further professional development and career progression.
- Fully equipped private practice with Gym/Pilates studio on site
- Supervision/training will be offered initially to ensure homogenous/consistent positive patient experience.
- No strict KPI targets etc but obviously applicant will be motivated and conscientious in providing a consistently high level of service.
- Interesting caseload
- Pride in providing high quality care
- A systematized well-run practice
- An opportunity to bring and grow your own special interests
If you are a friendly and personable Physiotherapist who prides themselves on their attention to detail and is looking to join a friendly and supportive team. Please send your resume via email jobs @idealpractice.com.au or call 1300 652 361 by the 11th of October 2021Enquire now