3x Locum Hospital Physiotherapist – great feedback from locums! - Melbourne, VIC
Salary Type: Locum rates + FREE accommodation
- ASAP start AND November start for 2-3 months
- Inpatient OR inpatient and outpatient clinic caseload
- Locum rates + FREE accommodation
3 x Locum Physiotherapists required for this regional hospital in Northeast Victoria with a physiotherapy team of 23.8 EFT covering ICU/acute/subacute and community programs. They have a wonderful, friendly team with great support and culture. The location is also close to mountain biking, bushwalking, wineries and lots of cute little heritage towns. Previous locums have enjoyed their stay with many extending their contract!
The location is approximately 2.5 hours drive from Melbourne.
There are a few options, depending on your preferences:
- An outpatients / musculoskeletal physiotherapist to cover fracture clinic, outpatients and our Osteoarthritis Hip/Knee service alongside a very experienced Advanced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist.
- An acute physio – based in the medical ward with a great allied health MDT. The caseload is varied but mostly cardiorespiratory, acute neuro, gerontology
- A community physio in the subacute community services team – covering an orthopaedic group, pulmonary rehab and individual clients either in the centre or at home (a hospital car is provided).
Enjoy locum rates and FREE accommodation. There is the option to start in October OR November, ideally until the end of January. However a finish date of just before Christmas will also be considered.
To apply for this role or to enquire about our other vacancies, please contact Rachael – Allied Health Division Lead at CC Medical on 0452 189 556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
My contactable days are Monday – Friday. If you need to contact me over the weekend, please send an email.
Register today for information on all of our vacancies.
View all our vacancies here: www.ccjobs.com.au