General Website Terms and Disclaimers
This website is made available by Medfin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 89 070 811 148) (Medfin) and National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL 230686) (NAB), and part of the NAB Health specialist business. Its use, and the use of any service made available on this site, is subject to any agreement you have entered into with Medfin or NAB.
Medfin and NAB do not warrant or represent that the information on this site, or any information provided through a service made available on this site, is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. The information on this site, and any information provided through a service made available on this site, may not be up-to-date and is subject to change.
Subject to any terms expressed or implied by law and which cannot be excluded, and the Online Service Terms and Conditions, Medfin accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) incurred by:
- any person using this site, any service provided on this site, or any other site linked to this site; or
- any person acting or refraining from acting on the basis of any information on this site or any other site linked to this site; or
- any information provided through a service made available on this site.
We take care to ensure that the personal information you give us on our websites is protected.
For example, our websites have electronic security systems in place, including the use of firewalls and data encryption. User identifiers, passwords or other access codes may also be used to control access to your personal information.
Medfin and NAB understand the importance of security to its customers. However. Medfin and NAB do not warrant or represent that any information you transmit or receive while using this site or any service made available on this site, is secure.
Responsible Disclosure Program
We take the security of our website seriously. If you believe you have found a security vulnerability you can report it through our Responsible Disclosure Program
Links To Other Sites
You may be able to access external websites by clicking on links we have provided. Those other websites (other than nab.com.au) are not subject to our privacy standards, policies and procedures. You will need to contact or review those websites directly to ascertain their privacy standards, policies and procedures.
The results of your access to external websites (other than nab.com.au) are in no part the responsibility of Medfin or NAB. Medfin and NAB do not in any way guarantee the results of access. However, should you experience any problems with such links, please Contact Us and we will endeavour to have them rectified. This is subject to the Online Service Terms and conditions, if you access any link supplied via the online services website.
Upon accessing our website your usage will be tracked for transactional purposes. This is to ensure the legality of any transactions and to safeguard both you, Medfin and NAB should these transactions be, or appear to be, inaccurate. This notice and the information and services on this site and all matters relating to either are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the State of Victoria and the Commonwealth of Australia (“Australian law”). The information and services on this site have been prepared in accordance with Australian law and may not satisfy the laws of any other country. They are available only to Australian residents and in relation to property in Australia, and should not be relied upon by any person in any country other than Australia.
Any advice contained on this website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any advice on this website, Medfin and NAB recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances. You should obtain financial advice specific to your situation before making any financial investment or insurance decision.
All products and services on this website are available to approved customers only, and are subject to credit assessment. Fees and charges may apply, in addition to any fees or charges mentioned on the product or service web page. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Terms & Conditions (T&C) or Financial Services Guide (FSG) may be available for products and services on this website. Refer to the product or service web page, the phone numbers listed below for specific services, or Contact Us to see if a PDS, T&C or FSG are available. If a PDS, T&C or FSG are available, Medfin and NAB recommend that you consider the PDS, T&C or FSG before making any decision about a product or service.
MLC Limited (ABN 90 000 000 402, AFSL 230694) (MLC) is a related body corporate of Medfin and NAB. An MLC Personal Protection Portfolio policy does not represent a deposit with, or liability of, Medfin, NAB or any of its related bodies corporate (other than a liability of MLC as insurer). Neither Medfin or NAB, nor any of its related bodies corporate (other than MLC as insurer) guarantees or accepts liability in respect of MLC Personal Protection Portfolio.
All products and services on this website are currently issued by:
Medfin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 89 070 811 148, Australian Credit Licence Number 391697);
with the exception of the following:
- Online Services on this website only apply to products provided by Medfin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 89 070 811 148).
- NAB Internet Banking and Telephone Banking only applies to products provided by National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL & Australian Credit Licence Number 230686).
- Business Banking, Personal Banking, Novated Leases and Owner Occupied Home Loans, are provided by National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL & Australian Credit Licence Number 230626) in all regions.
- Financial Planning is provided by NAB Financial Planners, representatives of National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL 230686) Level 24, 500 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- Life and Income Insurance – MLC Personal Protection Portfolio is provided by MLC Limited (ABN 90 000 000 402, AFSL 230694) of 105-153 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, which is a member of the National Australia Group of companies. The combined Product Disclosure Statement (‘PDS’) for MLC Life Cover Super and MLC Personal Protection Portfolio provides information about these products. You should consider this disclosure document before making any decision about whether to acquire a policy. A copy of the PDS is available upon request by contacting the MLC Service Centre on 132 652 or you can download it from mlc.com.au
- Residential investment products for individuals and personal loans where the credit provider is Medfin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 89 070 811 148, Australian Credit Licence Number 391697) as agent for National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, Australian Credit Licence Number 230686).
- Asset Insurance (excluding cars) is only available and assets (excluding cars) financed by Medfin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 89 070 811 148). The insurer is AIG Australia Limited (ABN 93 004 727 753 AFS Licence No. 381686) (AIG) of Level 19, 2 Park Street Sydney NSW 2000. Protecsure Pty Ltd (ABN 26 094 997 163, AFSL 238815) (Protecsure) can issue, vary, renew and cancel cover under the insurance policies under a binder given to it by Chartis. Protecsure administers the Financed Asset Insurance Program on behalf of Medfin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 89 070 811 148). Protecsure charges fees or receives commissions in respect of its various insurance products to cover its cost of product development, arranging the insurance, administration and managing claims. Medfin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 89 070 811 148) may add up to 15% to the insurance premium to cover its costs of premium funding, marketing and administration.