Locum Physiotherapist - Rural Generalist - Port Pirie, SA
Salary Type: Graduates welcome for longer term roles
- Inpatients, Outpatients & Community
- Graduates welcome for longer term roles
- Six month locum or permanent role
Physiotherapists required for regional South Australian health services just 2-2.5 hours from Adelaide. Join a large multidisciplinary team to provide treatments across:
- Community including CHSP & HACC
- Restorative care
- Support and mentoring available
- Accommodation available
- Graduates welcome for the permanent role as there is structured training and support
- Locum role of six months ++ or permanent role available
The team is social and inclusive, I’ve placed many locums with this service and the feedback is positive. Open to AHP 1 and AHP2 level clinicians.
Working in regional Australia offers the chance to work within close knit communities. As part of smaller teams, you will access a wider range of patients and develop your clinical expertise. These roles offer great rates of pay, accommodation and the chance to broaden your skill set within a range of healthcare settings.
To apply for this role or to enquire about our other vacancies, please contact Rachael – Allied Health Division Lead at CC Medical on 0452 189 556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
My contactable days are Monday – Friday. If you need to contact me over the weekend, please send an email.
Register today for information on all of our vacancies.
View all our vacancies here: www.ccjobs.com.au