Senior Registrar Obs and Gynae - South Australia, SA
Salary Type: Total Indicative Remuneration $167,562 p.a.
We a seeking suitably experienced Senior Obs and Gynae Registrars (accredited) advanced training to join a dedicated team, so be quick!!
- The role would be suitable for a senior RANZCOG trainee or partially comparable SIMG’s
- To be eligible for this position, you must have Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent, registrable with the Medical Board of Australia as a Medical Practitioner with General Registration
- Total Indicative Remuneration $167,562 p.a.
- Joining the dedicated team of professionals in this Teaching Hospital’s Obs and Gynae Unit, you will provide O and G services and ensure the highest standard of patient care is delivered.
The successful applicant will:
- Be responsible for managing the care of all patients allocated to their current department in consultation with the responsible Consultants, Resident Medical Officers, Nurses, and Allied Health professionals.
- Be involved in Continuous Quality Improvement activities.
- Have involvement in continuing educational activities.
- Manage acute and elective gynaecological presentations.
- Manage acute and elective births.
- Attend Antenatal clinics and Gynaecology clinics.
- Participate in the 24 hour obstetrics and gynaecology roster
- Involvement in obstetrics and gynaecology operating lists
- Involved in administration as directed by the senior registrar.
- You will have access to extensive postgraduate education opportunities as well as attractive leave, salary, and professional development entitlements.
This is a specialist referral public teaching hospital which provides a full range of high quality medical, surgical, diagnostic, emergency and support services to a population of almost 200,000.
Nestled between the hills and the ocean, Adelaide is quickly becoming the lifestyle capital of Australia. Already celebrated for its wine and food culture, this elegant city is undergoing a rapid transformation with a burgeoning small-bar scene, world-class festivals, and amazing eco-adventures.
This elegant city is known for its colonial stone architecture, expansive parklands, lively festivals, and incredible sense of space. Explore the museums and libraries of North Terrace, dine on dedicated ‘eat streets or picnic in gardens that sprawl over almost half the city.
Swim with dolphins or learn to sail or fish from the jetty in Henley. Just beyond the city centre you will find the picturesque Adelaide Hills and the world-class wineries of the Barossa Valley.
Skills & Qualifications required:
To be successful it is essential that you hold a Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent, registrable with the Medical Board of Australia as a Medical Practitioner with General Registration.
The role would be suitable for a senior RANZCOG trainee or partially comparable SIMG
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Teaching Hospital
How do I Apply:
Please forward your resume to Nicki Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this and other opportunities and a confidential discussion please contact Nicki Wade on 0401010048