Consultant Psychiatrist - Brisbane North Region, QLD - Brisbane, QLD
Salary Type: $350,000 - $500,000 p.a. + generous relocation allowance
What’s on offer…
- A package of $350,000 – $500,000 p.a. + generous relocation allowance
- Experienced multidisciplinary team environment
- 40-hour working week & flexible workplace conditions
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Easy access to Brisbane CBD, a major international airport, theme parks, and beautiful beaches dotted along the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast areas
- Close to world class entertainment venues, large and boutique shopping outlets, sporting activities, and stunning hinterland areas perfect for weekend getaways
- Leading Queensland private and state-run schools for your child’s education
- Permanent residency support
About the Role
The Brisbane region is home to a number of well-established tertiary, general and specialist hospitals boasting quality health care services and contemporary work environments. Mental health services are provided through inpatient, outpatient and community settings, offering individuals experiencing complex mental illness and associated disorders treatment and care within a multidisciplinary framework.
Successful applicants will have responsibilities spanning clinical, administrative, teaching and research. You will be required to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary team members, and also work in a consultation liaison capacity. Additionally, you will need to be available to take part in the after-hours, on-call roster.
The region has a vibrant multicultural scene with thriving family-friendly communities, excellent private and public educational facilities, a reliable transport system, world class sporting and entertainment venues, and some of the best kids parks in South-East Queensland.
Relocating to Australia? What support we can offer you…
- Forget Government Job Boards – We know our hospitals. We provide you with exclusive Psychiatrist job vacancies and direct link-ups with Mental Health Dept. Directors
- Our recruitment service is FREE and personalised to your career and location requirements
- Psychiatrist Peer to Peer Group Support with the RANZCP Specialist Assessment and Medical Board Applications
- All Job applications prepared and submitted by our recruitment team.
- Support with enrolling your children into leading performing private or state schools
- Registered Migration Agent advice and support
Sound Like You?
Contact Jonathan Richards, your Psychiatry Recruitment Specialist, to find out more about this role and all it has to offer.
About Jonathan Richards
“I have 15+ years’ experience connecting Psychiatrists with the best job opportunities across Australia. It is my passion and privilege to ensure you are being provided with the best recruitment services available”.Enquire now