Consultant Psychiatrist Positions - Metro & Regional Victoria - Victoria, VIC
Salary Type: $300,000 - $400,000 p.a. + relocation allowance
What’s on offer…
- A package of $300,000 – $400,000 p.a. + generous relocation allowance
- Various locations and psychiatry sub-specialties
- 40-hour working week – ideal for creating that desired work/life balance
- Contemporary work environments offering flexible working arrangements and exciting career progression
- Easy access to the state’s capital city of Melbourne and all the facilities you would expect to find in a large vibrant city
- Thriving regional towns showcasing beautiful landscapes and fresh local produce
- Leading private and state-run schools to support your child’s education
- Permanent residency support
About the Mental Health Services…
Several large and well-respected health services across metropolitan Melbourne and the surrounding regional areas deliver high-quality mental health treatment and care to children, youth, adults, and older persons living with mental illness. These health services have specialised multidisciplinary mental health teams delivering comprehensive hospital and community-based programs to individuals and their families.
Mental health programs span acute, continuing care, early intervention, rehabilitation, health promotion and prevention services in relation to psychiatric assessment and treatment of mental health problems. In addition to these programs, consultation liaison services support a wide range of community services and agencies, ensuring appropriate mental health services are available to all individuals.
Victoria’s capital city, Melbourne, is one of Australia’s most dynamic cites. It is alive with bars, restaurants, live shows, art precincts, and cultural and sporting events. It also boasts diverse multicultural communities, world-class educational and research facilities, museums, gorgeous parklands and a well-developed transport system.
Regional Victoria encompasses the rest of the state outside of Melbourne. These areas offer thriving communities, laid-back lifestyles, pristine forests, spectacular mountain ranges, beautiful coastlines, exceptional wineries, and charming historical towns.
Relocating to Australia? What support we can offer you…
- Forget Government Job Boards – We know our hospitals. We provide you with exclusive Psychiatrist job vacancies and direct link-ups with Mental Health Dept. Directors
- Our recruitment service is FREE and personalised to your career and location requirements
- Psychiatrist Peer to Peer Group Support with the RANZCP Specialist Assessment and Medical Board Applications
- All Job applications prepared and submitted by our recruitment team.
- Support with enrolling your children into leading private or state-run schools
- Registered Migration Agent advice and support
Sound Like You?
Contact Jonathan Richards, your Psychiatry Recruitment Specialist to find out more about these roles and all they have to offer.
About Jonathan Richards
“I have 15+ years’ experience connecting Psychiatrists with the best job opportunities across Australia. It is my passion and privilege to ensure you are being provided with the best recruitment services available”.Enquire now