Consultant Psychiatrists – Various Positions – WA - Western Australia, WA
Salary Type: $350,000 - $500,000 p.a + relocation allowance
What’s on offer…
- A package of $350,000 – $500,000 p.a + generous relocation allowance for the family
- Various psychiatry positions across all sub-specialties
- 40 hour working week – allowing time to explore your new surroundings
- Opportunities to experience Western Australia’s vast and diverse offerings including a large riverside capital city, gorgeous coastal towns, country and outback locations boasting incredible natural landscapes, stunning wine regions, fresh local produce, cultural & performing arts precincts, and diverse outdoor activities to suit all ages
- Quality private and state-run schools for your children to thrive in their education
- Permanent residency support
About the Roles
Western Australia Health is currently part-way through a 5-year plan focusing on the expansion of mental health services throughout the state. Due to this, additional skilled and experienced Consultant Psychiatrists are needed to supplement dedicated teams working across acute care and community-based services. A variety of sub-specialties are on offer including adult, child and adolescent, addiction, and old age psychiatry.
As the successful applicant, you will be providing comprehensive assessments and treatments to assist individuals experiencing physical, mental, social and behavioural difficulties associated with acute and complex mental health conditions.
Relocating to Australia? What support we can offer you…
- Forget Government Job Boards – We know our hospitals. We provide you with exclusive Psychiatrist job vacancies and direct link-ups with Mental Health Dept. Directors
- Our recruitment service is FREE and personalised to your career and location requirements
- Psychiatrist Peer to Peer Group Support with the RANZCP Specialist Assessment and Medical Board Applications
- All Job applications prepared and submitted by our recruitment team.
- Support with enrolling your children into leading performing private or state schools
- Registered Migration Agent advice and support
Sound Like You?
Contact Jonathan Richards, your Psychiatry Recruitment Specialist to find out more about these roles and all they have to offer.
About Jonathan Richards
“I have 15+ years’ experience connecting Psychiatrists with the best job opportunities across Australia. It is my passion and privilege to ensure you are being provided with the best recruitment services available.”Enquire now