Consultant/Specialist Oncologist - Tasmania, TAS
Salary Type: Salary ranges from $291,472 - $301,349
We are seeking a dedicated Consultant Oncologist to join a forward-thinking team!!
- An inspiring and vibrant lifestyle
- Ambiance of a cosmopolitan city
- ONLY a 1hour flight from Melbourne
- Recently voted Australia’s most family friendly city
You will also be part of an on-call roster with the Medical Oncology team.
- Sound knowledge of current specialty practice in Medicine and Oncology.
- Demonstrated ability to provide medical oncology services, with recent experience in an acute hospital setting.
Salary ranges from $291,472 – $301,349 – in addition, the following allowances calculated on the salaried incremental point may be available:
- Provision of a fully maintained private plated motor vehicle or motor vehicle allowance of $25,758 per annum.
- Continuing Professional Development Allowance of $16,000 per annum
- Private Patient Allowance
- On Call Allowance
- Relocation package and accommodation allowance available
This is a remarkably place – offering an inspiring and vibrant lifestyle, in a welcoming community. Balancing work, family life and recreation are easier in small cities with affordable housing, great schools, and short commute times.
Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians of Australia or equivalent
How do I Apply?
Please forward your resume to Nicki Wade at email@example.com.
For more information about this and other opportunities and a confidential discussion please contact Nicki Wade on:0401010048.