Psychiatrists in Demand for Sunny Queensland, Australia - Queensland, QLD
Salary Type: $350,000 - $500,000 p.a. + relocation allowance
What’s on offer…
- A package of $350,000 – $500,000 p.a. + generous relocation allowance for the family
- Permanent positions available across all psychiatry sub-specialties
- Choose from city, coastal or regional locations
- 40-hour working week – perfect for that desired work/life balance
- Supportive work environments
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Laid-back sub-tropical lifestyle ready for you to enjoy
- An abundance of leisure activities to occupy your time away from work
- Leading Queensland private and state-run schools for your children to thrive in their education
- Permanent residency support
About the Health Service
Queensland currently has 16 Hospital and Health Services responsible for delivering a range of integrated medical, surgical and specialist services to a population of approximately 5 million people. These services include hospital inpatient, outpatient, emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services, and a number of public health promotion programs aimed at enhancing the lives of individuals and families.
Each Hospital and Health Service delivers specialised mental health assessment, clinical treatment and rehabilitation services to reduce symptoms of mental illness and facilitate recovery. Services are delivered using a collaborative approach including mental health practitioners, multidisciplinary teams and other service providers to ensure individuals and families have access to the treatment, care and support they require.
Across Queensland, there are currently a number of initiatives underway to ensure the future ongoing delivery of sustainable, high quality and timely services. As progressive and responsible health service providers, teams are focusing on aligning services with a well-coordinated, collaborative, and comprehensive system-wide response to the growing demand for accessible contemporary health services throughout the state.
Why live and work in beautiful sub-tropical Queensland?
Known as the Sunshine State……this beautiful part of Australia offers something for everyone! You could be relaxing on world class beaches in gorgeous coastal regions, discovering stunning scenery in rainforest hinterland areas, or exploring amazing natural landscapes in the great Australian outback.
Leisure activities are plentiful. Your time away from work could see you visiting Australia’s best theme parks, sampling five-star restaurants and quirky cafés, enjoying idyllic afternoons relaxing in vineyards, snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef, surfing popular wave breaks, hot air ballooning, or even trying your hand at skydiving. Whatever you can imagine, Queensland is sure to deliver!
Relocating to Australia? What support we can offer you…
- Forget Government Job Boards – We know our hospitals. We provide you with exclusive Psychiatrist job vacancies and direct link-ups with Mental Health Dept. Directors
- Our recruitment service is FREE and personalised to your career and location requirements
- Psychiatrist Peer to Peer Group Support with the RANZCP Specialist Assessment and Medical Board Applications
- All Job applications prepared and submitted by our recruitment team.
- Registered Migration Agent advice and support
Sound Like You?
Contact Jonathan Richards, your Psychiatry Recruitment Specialist to find out more about these roles and all they have to offer.
About Jonathan Richards
“I have 15+ years’ experience connecting Psychiatrists with the best job opportunities across Australia. It is my passion and privilege to ensure you are being provided with the best recruitment services available”.Enquire now